This Guy Turned His Tinder Profile Into A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure And It’s Genius
Let’s take a look at this guy‘s brilliant idea: Turning his Tinder profile into a sort of “Choose Your Own Adventure” novel for his matches. By replacing a boring old bio (who cares if you like sunsets, really) with a list of options for how his matches want to be flirted with, he accomplishes two things: He proves he’s got a unique intellect/sense of humor, and he makes his matches curious about the conversation he might have with them, rather than not caring. Brilliant.
Check out his different options:
- You wish to be insulted by me for no reason.
- You would like a heartfelt compliment.
- You have a boyfriend and are here for the self esteem.
- You just want to see me naked.
- You desire a normal dialogue.
- You accidentally swiped right.
- You need a date for a family or work event.
- You want a cheesy pick up line.
- You just want me to follow you on Instagram
- You’ve already planned our wedding.
And this is how it went down: Card
Some people say that online dating apps level the dating playing field by removing more traditional barriers. For instance, you don’t need to be rich or well-connected to meet rich or well-connected people on Tinder. Your next match could be a diamond heiress, a princess from a foreign land, a verified celebrity, or your ex who you’re still not over.